There may be times when you need some quick and uplifting messages from the bible. Here’s a list of verses to help keep you going through the hard times:
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6 (NIV)
- And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds. – Philippians 4:7 (NIV)
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- Consider it pure joy, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. – James 1:2-4 (NIV)
- I have enemies, Lord, so teach me your ways. Show me the right way to live. –Psalms 27:11 (NIV)
- No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. – Isaiah 54:17 (NKJ)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. – Proverbs 3:5,6 (NIV)
- There is a right time for everything, and everything on earth will happen at the right time. – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)
- Do not worry about your life. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. – Matthew 6:25, 33 (NIV)
- Continue to ask, and God will give to you. Continue to search, and you will find. Continue to knock, and the door will open for you. – Matthew 7:7 (NIV)
“Walking in My Purpose on Purpose”
-Yolanda J 🧡
5 comments on “Bible Verses for Reassurance”
Awesome thanks 😊 ‼️🙋🏾♂️
You’re welcome. Thanks for reading!
Joshua 1:9. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
I love this one!
I can always use this in times of need!